Sunday, February 24, 2013

3 Simple Questions


I wanted to ask you a favor.  I'm trying to get a feel for what my subscribers are looking for.  I want to be able to answer your questions and provide you with the info you are looking for you.

Would you be willing to hit reply and answer 3 really simple questions?  I'd appreciate it!
  1. What is your biggest question related to SEO, or what topic interests you most? (Ex: links, social media, writing keyword rich text, just getting on the top of the engines, etc)
  2. If you aren't currently doing SEO (either yourself or by outsourcing to a company), why not?
  3. If I were able to demonstrate the value of SEO and show you the traffic that you have the potential to tap into, would you be interested in working with me?  (C'mon, can't blame a girl for asking!  I'd love the opportunity to earn your business and thought I'd just come right out and ask if that's a possibility)
I appreciate your time and your feedback.  I promise I'll compile all the answers and start addressing the questions and topics through my newsletter and Blog.